Official JBD Base (VERSION 3)
Feel free to use the Dalmatier's official lines to make your JBD!*
V3 OFFICIAL JBD BASE (PSD Download)
The Official Bases, while highly customizable, are used as a quick visual reference among a set standard and should not be heavily manipulated for individual stylization purposes.
Examples of this are…
- Redrawing the standard traits
- Applying custom ears/tuft/fur/etc to draw the standard traits in your own style
- Altering the body’s position from sitting to laying down/moving a paw up/etc
- Changing the body weight only in the front of the jbd to give the dal lines a “stockier” or “front heavy” appearance.
- Applying a deviant muzzle shape to draw the jbd nose in your own style rather than giving it a different face shape as intended
If you wish to draw your bean with more stylization and diversity in their body (which we would love to see) please make a reference off-base instead!
Submitted By Admin
・ View Favorites
Submitted: 8 months ago ・ Last Updated: 8 months ago
You must log in to post a comment.Log in