Normal - Mixed - Short
- JBDs can have any body type — this is only referring to their fur length!
- Users can add small stray hairs, small curls or a small braids in the fur. Users may also add surface level scars to their bean's body.
- When using the V2 or V3 lineart, we ask that you draw the standard fur as close as possible when changing your beans body type!
- This is to avoid confusion and keep things the same for everyone across the board when using these lines.
- Custom fur is anything that differs from the 3 standard fur types. Affects things like fur texture, length and style.
- Can affect a small area or the entire body. Does not add hair.
- Must be visibly different from the standard traits in some way
1 result found.